cd <install directory>
In the top-menu bar, select CAVE > Preferences...
Exit and relaunch CAVE. Green times should show up within 30 seconds.
- Click on Localization and ensure that it's set to "OAX" (or perhaps
"BOU") and uses "http://dx1-a2dp:9581/services" as the server.
- Click on Connectivity and ensure that JMS Server and HTTP Server refer
to "dx1-a2dp" (not localhost) in the URL.
- Click on Directory Paths and
- ensure that Base Maps Directory is
- ensure that Server Data Directory is "/data/hdf5".
- We have not dealt with Hydro Apps yet, so leave that alone, unless you
- Click Apply if you made changes, Cancel otherwise.
You'll need to remove or set aside your home directory caveData/, as the
format of the latlon10 map has changed between TO11d1 and TO11d3, and you'll
get an error about a missing file, though CAVE seems to work fine otherwise.
(If you wish, you can replace the lines in caveData/etc/default-procedure.xml
that mention latlon10.bcd with the new lines from your
<install directory>/etc version. As the saying goes, we'll leave that as
an exercise for the reader.) This is related to why you can have only one CAVE
install - you can have only one configuration per home directory. Of course,
you could fudge this with a sym link if you need to.